Welcome to the latest Options4Growth blog! We’re your go-to source for all topics related to HR Strategy and so much more.
Businesses of all sizes want to grow. Lack of planned, strategic growth can quickly kill a business. So what gets in the way of successful growth and how do we measure when growth does occur so you can capture and repeat it, again and again? How do we measure success?
Common themes reported by Senior Managers and business owners:
- Lack of confidence in the organization’s ability to achieve the strategic growth plan.
- Employees frequently don’t understand the organization’s plan and their role in it.
- Communication in the organization isn’t what it should be.
- There is no accountability within the organization.
- What did the company accomplish so far this year? No ability to measure success.