The Options4Growth Team
Partner, HR Consulting
Jill, with her entrepreneurial-minded consultative approach, and more than 20 years’ of results oriented experience in the field of human resources, has been an integral part of our clients senior management teams. She has extensive experience in strategic leadership, policy/program development, employee development, recruiting, and creating corporate cultures; she has led and facilitated HR teams toward becoming service-oriented, strategic partners, and drivers of fun work environments. Her background includes single, multi-site, and international HR management in the San Francisco Bay Area and nationwide.
- Holds an MBA with Human Resources concentration from the University of Denver
- Maintains Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) and SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) Certifications
- Member of the Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM), the Northern California Human Resources Association (NCHRA)
- Member of the East Bay Council of Business Advisers
- An accomplished sailor, Jill occasionally races with the San Francisco’s South Beach Yacht Club. She started her sailing career by catching rides on sailboats going out for Friday night beer can races—joining the crews as “rail meat” (a.k.a. hanging off the rail to counterbalance against the wind).
Stefani brings 10 years of HR, project management and information systems experience to Options4Growth. She loves streamlining processes for maximum efficiency while improving her client/employee’s experience. She excels at building rapport, analyzing situations and designing successful solutions.
Stefani is a California native, with stints in Washington, DC and London. She has a love of traveling, cooking, and exploring Northern California hiking trails with her husband and 3 dogs.
- Holds a BA from UC San Diego
Rahel Y. Smith
Rahel has spent 20 years serving as a trusted HR leader and consultant to small businesses and nonprofits. She brings extensive HR experience and business acumen to our team, with a particular focus on HR infrastructure development, business process engineering, and change management. She is passionate about HR, and appreciates the impact a positive workplace and responsive HR department can have, on both employees and on the bottom line.
Rahel grew up in the Bay Area. When not at work, she is often occupied with gardening, games, puzzlehunts, riding her recumbent bike, preparing Shabbat dinner, or chilling on the couch with her spouse and her cat.
- Holds an BA from Oberlin College
- Maintains Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) and SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM – SCP) certifications
Kelly has held HR leadership roles at numerous start-ups. She brings her passion, integrity, knowledge and experience to our clients creating confidence and trust amongst the employees and Senior staff.
- Holds a BS and 15+ years experience in HR
- She regularly volunteers for Boy Scouts and Cornerstone Fellowship
- Enjoys outdoor adventures, sports and proud mother of two!
Ayat has worked internationally in various industries with clients and organizations of all sizes. She began her career in the design and research of assessment centers for leadership coaching and development. Her experience has spanned projects including: facilitating business re-organizations, designing graduate recruitment programs, leading process fitness workshops, systems implementations & enhancements, full-scale audits, succession planning, and employee relations. She enjoys complex HR challenges and promotes a consultative approach to change management and optimizing resources, particularly leveraging technology to enhance the employment experience.
She is a certified Senior Professional in HR and carries the SHRM-Senior Certified Professional designation.
- Holds a Bachelor’s in Industrial/Organizational Psychology and Master’s degree in HR & Industrial Relations, both from the University of Illinois at Urbana
- A certified Senior Professional in HR and carries the SHRM-Senior Certified Professional designation
Jesuscita brings 15 plus years of Human Resources experience in a variety of organizations, including retail, technology and biotech environments. As a Human Resources leader, she has successfully implemented programs related to benefits, compensation, employee relations, employment law, workers’ compensation, immigration, payroll and HR Information Systems. Her strengths include service oriented and collaborative approaches to all levels within an organization.
Jesuscita is a Bay Area native and enjoys traveling with her family. She is a proud mom of two boys and enjoys volunteering in the public schools in a variety of roles.
- Active member of SHRM and NCHRA
- B.S. in Business Administration and M.S. in Organizational Development
- Maintains Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR)
Nancy Durlester DuBois
Managing Director – HR Consulting
Nancy Durlester DuBois is an HR Professional who has worked in the trenches as a Human Resources executive for over 15 years. Nancy brings experience in both the corporate and not-for-profit worlds and has extensive background running operational areas of each.
Nancy has acted as a trusted strategic advisor, business partner, collaborator, and executive coach in all areas of Human Resources best practices. Nancy specializes in mitigating risk through employee relations’ practices, solid HR policies, and effective management training. Nancy is passionate about helping organizations create respectful, authentic, civil, and inclusive cultures in the workplace.
Nancy is a native Californian and, with the exception of living in New York for a year on a work assignment, has spent most of her life in the Bay Area. She enjoys cycling, hiking, walking her dog Gracie, and spending as much time as possible with her son Sam and wife Vanessa.
- Holds a BA with a minor in Business from California State University Chico
- Maintains Professional in Human Resources (PHR) and SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) Certifications
- Active member of SHRM
- Seven-time participant in AIDS/LifeCycle, a 7-day, 545-mile bike ride from San Francisco to Los Angeles benefitting the programs and services of San Francisco AIDS Foundation.
Adina became a Recruiter after a long career in non-profit fundraising and management and a short stint doing public relations. She gains immense satisfaction from finding the perfect candidates for our clients, again and again.
- Holds a MS in Public Administration from San Francisco State University
- Avid fiction reader, proud mother of 2, loves to travel, avid exerciser, cook and a passionate gardener
Sandra has 20 years of direct experience in strategic HR executive roles supporting transformations of key HR functions within healthcare, non-profit and private sector companies. She is a passionate HR professional with a strong record of success in helping organizations align people strategies to drive business performance. In her prior HR Director roles, she has effectively positioned HR to serve as a business partner in engaging employees and accelerating the performance of teams. She is enthusiastic about helping clients leverage technology to improve the efficiency of HR service delivery to enable HR to serve in a more strategic capacity as a trusted thought partner and collaborator.
She is a transplant from Southern California who whole-heartedly adopted the Bay Area as her home some 30 years ago and where she feels fortunate to be raising two young boys. She enjoys cooking, camping, playing soccer and advocating for inclusion of kids with special needs (especially Autism).
- B.S. in Psychology (UC Berkeley)
- M.S. Industrial/Organizational Psychology (SFSU)
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SHRM)
Patti has over 25 years of Human Resources experience. She has an extensive background in employee relations, coaching managers, and employee engagement. Her career has focused on creating a workplace culture that is fun, fair, adaptable to change, and respectful. She has demonstrated the ability to build rapport with employees at all levels within organizations. Being a true “partner” is her goal in all her interactions.
Patti has spent most of her life in the Bay Area. She enjoys traveling, cooking, wine tasting and loves dogs! She is the mother of two adult children and married to a Croatian immigrant.
- Holds a BS in Organizational Behavior from the University of San Francisco
- Active member of SHRM
Monica brings 15+ years of experience in human resources, employment relations, compliance and benefits in the Silicon Valley in a variety of technical and financial industries. She has focused the last 10 years of her career as a business partner, with emphasis in employee communication, organizational design and HR strategy. She is known to quickly acclimate to various company cultures and industries and enjoys bringing organizational value to her client groups.
A California native, Monica moved to the Bay Area from southern California to attend college, and decided to stay in the south bay. During her personal time, she enjoys spending time with her family, enjoying a number of outdoor activities including camping, boating, hiking and exploring national parks.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration and Human Resources from San Jose State University
- Self-taught photographer and volunteers as an executive board member for her sons’ Little League