HR Consultant (HRIS)
Options4Growth (www.Options4Growth.net) is a Human Resources and Growth Strategy firm that blends high touch consulting with cloud-based technology. We are catalysts for positive change and sustainable growth.
Options4Growth is seeking a HR Consultant with previous experience working with multiple HRIS/HRMS, such as ADP Workforce Now and Paylocity, to join our team. If you have a strong HR background, enjoy consulting or directing the HR function, and are good with system transitions, let’s talk.
Position Summary: Perform Human Resource related project work in support of our client’s implementation projects. The project work is in support of a transition from a PEO, or moving from one HRIS product platform to another. Each client has varying needs, allowing for a diverse experience and learning opportunity.
- Experience transitioning from one HRIS and payroll vendor to another
- Experience processing new hires and terminations
- Utilizing time and attendance modules
- Knowledge of city, state and federal regulations
- Must be organized and extremely detailed
- Self-starter and able to work independent of direct supervision
- Demonstrated ability to handle highly confidential data
- Must be extremely reliability and customer service oriented
- Familiarity with Trinet
- Proficient with MS Office
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Human Resources
- 5-7 years experience as an HR Generalist, or any similar combination of education and experience
- 1 year Accounting and/or payroll experience
- PHR certification a plus!
This position requires the flexibility to work part-time hours. Please do not apply if you are not able to work part-time and stay motivated while working from your home office. You will also need to attend quarterly team meetings in San Francisco or Walnut Creek, and visit client sites in the bay area on occasion.
To apply: forward resume and cover letter titled “HR Consultant”, to email@example.com. Please specific your hourly rate requirements in your cover letter.