Strategic and tactical guidance from seasoned HR experts.
If you already have a functioning HR department or administrator, we offer a breadth of consulting services to help you stay up-to-date on technology, best-practices, and legal compliance. We’ll examine your existing structure and workflows to identify organizational weaknesses and opportunities for positive change.
As an HR consulting partner, we’ll regularly spend time on-site, getting to know your unique business challenges, culture, and employee roles at all levels. We know it’s essential to gain a deep understanding of the issues facing any organization in order to offer effective, customized recommendations.
Our goal is simple: to streamline HR functions so your workforce can focus on delivering results.
“Strong HR functions are agile, focused, and accountable. They predict and respond to workforce trends to ensure that the business uses information to strategic advantage.” – Towers Watson.
Consulting services your organization might need:
- A thorough HR audit to evaluate compliance with city, state and federal regulations
- Mentoring to support administration staff responsible for HR functions
- Evaluate and implement performance review processes
- Conduct an I9 or EDD audit
- Development of an employee handbook
- Design and implementation of recruiting, payroll, benefits and compensation workflows.