The Options4Growth Team
CEO & Co-founder
Kirsti provides the inspiration and direction for the creation and execution of strategic plans with our clients. An experienced Chief People Officer, she is passionate about building great companies for people to work at. Prior to founding Options4Growth, Kirsti served in several C-Level positions with start-ups in the telecommunications, video game and Internet industries. She has experience with mergers and acquisitions, and has worked with a number of venture capital firms.
- A Gazelles International Certified Coach
- Member of the San Francisco Council of Business
- One of the founders of Women Sharing Wisdom Inc.
- Sings regularly with the Glide Ensemble, and has climbed Mt. Shasta. She travels regularly to Nairobi Kenya to work with young women entrepreneurs, and is excited about her new passion for kiteboarding.
President & Co-founder
Jill, with her entrepreneurial-minded consultative approach, and more than 20 years’ of results oriented experience in the field of human resources, has been an integral part of our clients senior management teams. She has extensive experience in strategic leadership, policy/program development, employee development, recruiting, and creating corporate cultures; she has led and facilitated HR teams toward becoming service-oriented, strategic partners, and drivers of fun work environments. Her background includes single, multi-site, and international HR management in the San Francisco Bay Area and nationwide.
- Holds an MBA with Human Resources concentration from the University of Denver
- Maintains Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) and SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) Certifications
- Member of the Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM), the Northern California Human Resources Association (NCHRA)
- Member of the East Bay Council of Business Advisers
- An accomplished sailor, Jill occasionally races with the San Francisco’s South Beach Yacht Club. She started her sailing career by catching rides on sailboats going out for Friday night beer can races—joining the crews as “rail meat” (a.k.a. hanging off the rail to counterbalance against the wind).
Senior Director Customer Success
Aimee has over 15 years of Human Resources, Training and Development and Customer Service experience that span the private post secondary education, finance, beauty and software industries. She has an extensive background in project management, employee development and successful implementation of training programs to increase an organizations profitability all while having an enthusiastic, approachable, coaching style.
Aimee loves spending time with her niece and nephew, is a novice photographer, and enjoys exploring San Francisco. But, Lake Tahoe is her happy place.
- Achieved a BA in Rhetoric and Communications from University of
Stefani brings 10 years of HR, project management and information systems experience to Options4Growth. She loves streamlining processes for maximum efficiency while improving her client/employee’s experience. She excels at building rapport, analyzing situations and designing successful solutions.
Stefani is a California native, with stints in Washington, DC and London. She has a love of traveling, cooking, and exploring Northern California hiking trails with her husband and 3 dogs.
- Holds a BA from UC San Diego
Rahel Y. Smith
Rahel has spent 20 years serving as a trusted HR leader and consultant to small businesses and nonprofits. She brings extensive HR experience and business acumen to our team, with a particular focus on HR infrastructure development, business process engineering, and change management. She is passionate about HR, and appreciates the impact a positive workplace and responsive HR department can have, on both employees and on the bottom line.
Rahel grew up in the Bay Area. When not at work, she is often occupied with gardening, games, puzzlehunts, riding her recumbent bike, preparing Shabbat dinner, or chilling on the couch with her spouse and her cat.
- Holds an BA from Oberlin College
- Maintains Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) and SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM – SCP) certifications
Kelly has held HR leadership roles at numerous start-ups. She brings her passion, integrity, knowledge and experience to our clients creating confidence and trust amongst the employees and Senior staff.
- Holds a BS and 15+ years experience in HR
- She regularly volunteers for Boy Scouts and Cornerstone Fellowship
- Enjoys outdoor adventures, sports and proud mother of two!
Karen is passionate about helping clients build incredible companies where amazing people work. An experienced consultant, she has implemented HR initiates in a variety of industries including software technology startups, professional services, legal, construction, bio tech, and more. In her 20+ years of providing HR expertise Karen has been able to guide companies thru M&A’s, rapid growth cycles, downsizing, assisted companies that went public and those that went private – business is her passion, HR is her expertise.
- A graduate of Simmons School of Management with a MS in Strategic Communications and Northeastern University’s D’Amore-McKim School of Business with a BS in Business Administration.
- A transplant from Boston to the Bay area – Go Red Sox!
- I certified in DiSC, MBTI, and Predictive Index as well as maintains a SHPR designation and is an active member of SHRM.
- While an avid skier, cyclist and hiker she also enjoys exploring all that California has to offer.
Linda brings 20+ years of HR expertise in a variety of organizations including biotech, pharmaceutical, high tech and non-profits. The depth and range of her HR experience adds value immediately by assessing clients’ needs, addressing compliance issues and engaging with employees and management to develop a positive culture.
- Holds a B.S. in Business Management from Franklin University
- Maintains PHR designation and active member of SHRM
- Volunteers with Alameda County Food Bank and Open Heart Kitchen “Roadie” for teenage son’s rock band
- Transplant from Columbus, Ohio and avid OSU Buckeye football fan!
Jesuscita brings 15 plus years of Human Resources experience in a variety of organizations, including retail, technology and biotech environments. As a Human Resources leader, she has successfully implemented programs related to benefits, compensation, employee relations, employment law, workers’ compensation, immigration, payroll and HR Information Systems. Her strengths include service oriented and collaborative approaches to all levels within an organization.
Jesuscita is a Bay Area native and enjoys traveling with her family. She is a proud mom of two boys and enjoys volunteering in the public schools in a variety of roles.
- Active member of SHRM and NCHRA
- B.S. in Business Administration and M.S. in Organizational Development
- Maintains Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR)
Adina became a Recruiter after a long career in non-profit fundraising and management and a short stint doing public relations. She gains immense satisfaction from finding the perfect candidates for our clients, again and again.
- Holds a MS in Public Administration from San Francisco State University
- Avid fiction reader, proud mother of 2, loves to travel, avid exerciser, cook and a passionate gardener
Sales & Marketing Associate
Annie Skaf brings over 10 years of Sales and Marketing experience. She has previously worked for technical recruiting firms and start-up organizations in the Bay Area. She enjoys organizing and analyzing data to help drive business growth and exceed goals. Her experience includes building and managing sales pipelines, developing sales forecasts and database management. Entrepreneurial in spirit, she thrives on challenges, particularly those that expand the company’s reach in new innovative ways.
- Holds a B.A. from Sonoma State University
- Enjoys traveling, dancing and exploring the outdoors with her husband, son and daughter